HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

We are now living with the aftermath of the Hudson Bay Indian Treaty activities. Thanks so much, CT for posting this.

I am trying to decipher your concluding statement: "All title complain(t)s have been settled with negotiation in Canada".

Do you mean arrangements were made peacefully in Canada in contrast with, say, the U.S.A., where they had events like the forced re-settlement of the Cherokee -- the so-called Cherokee Trail of Tears?

It seems from the narrative you provided that though the Indians may have come out of these events with the best outcome politics and social mores of the time would allow, it is not at all surprising that there is a legacy of bitterness in Northern Ontario Indian society. The whole runup to where we stand today vis-a-vis the Indians in the Ring of Fire leads me to think we almost still at square one.

Things will work out, one way or another, but I am not optimistic it will be easy. Certainly, I can't see any solution in asserting Governmental authority backed up by state force as some would have it. An intriguing situation -- too bad our share price is affected, so we have a bit of a conflict of interest.

Just IMHO

Orange Flash

New Message
Please login to post a reply