HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: 'they' just keep on adding more to the ..............

O.F.

I am not a big Chart guy, but there is something about these charts that I like....

http://www.kitcometals.com/charts/nickel_historical.html

If you click on the attachment, the current price is automatically updated...

Remember 2008????? That was the last time we saw Nickel at these current levels.

I am also not a big Superstitious guy, but I feel that Lucky $ 13.00 Nickel is right around the corner...

Also, I have a feeling that Cliffs is not going to sit by and watch us sneak any Truckloads full of Nickel ore past their greedy little paws........ Somehow 'THEY' will find a use for the minerals that lie under NOT's Ring of Fire Claims.......My only hope is that they will be paying a reasonable price for what we have to offer them.

Cliff's may try to give the impression, in the near future, that they do not covet the minerals that Noront has within their claims,

But,

NOT FOR LONG

p.s. For those of us who respectfully tried to follow 'buickn' and his posts here, it looks like he has surfaced over on the Sh out-house bullboard

New Message
Please login to post a reply