HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sum, I have traded in and out like you say, and it was mostly benificial. but I truly believe that this time is different. When the SP does start to move up, it will be going for the last time. Others can sell to those who sat on the sidelines without risk. I will not. Everyone can make up their own mind and you were the first to attempt to get people to sell and I responded. This topic would not have even been on my mind without a post to follow. We all know what is best for ourselves. I have seen many who sell out just as the SP moves to take a small amount. I sold out INT at .27, doing just what you said was the smart thing to do and many other stocks as well. I feel that as an investor in Noront who holds my shares for $3+ that I think those who are not SHs but traders can pay as much as possible because they want to in essance, jump the line. You think that many of us will sell to make more shares availible to the traders who want to buy after the real climvb starts. You are a trader and that is how you work. There are people who INVEST in companies who are sick of the traders who steal our projects value and make it difficult to raise funds at a fair price for the efforts and hard work of the company. Not everything is a 7% solution. Yes that is emotional and may not make as much money, but when we have sat at , what SHs believe is a totaly unfair SP for a long time, like hell if I am going to let someone else take my money this time. Right or wrong. They can pay what its worth, not what they say its worth.

New Message
Please login to post a reply