HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: FN : looming troubles {how about going for a peace-pipe smoke first ?}

It looks to me as though Cliffs sees the First Nations issues as problems for the Ontario Government to deal with so they don't have to get their hands dirty. Problem with that, as we have seen by the Caledonian embroglio that the McGuinty Government doesn't know what to do or how to act in First Nations dispute situations.

Is Cliffs really serious as yet about bargaining? They seem to be ready to spend untold wealth trucking ore out of the ROF, when it is obvious this is far and away non-competitive. Then, they want to save huge amounts on power on the backs of the Ontario Taxpayer. They can't be ready to close a deal with ploys like these.

Cliffs has been around for a long, long time and will have the patience to wait until the stars align as they wish in the ROF. There is an opportunity cost to waiting, but they have other irons in the fire that will keep their resources well-deployed.

Hopefully, Noront with their huge ongoing costs will be more expeditious in getting mine development underway, probably with a major JV partner. I am getting tired of waiting on this one.

Just IMHO

O.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply