HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Babjak1 Find- Article From 2007- John Kaiser Bottom Fish
How Nemis was correct. It is not easy to see well into the future. He did.

The Ring is poised to be the next Voisey'S Bay, it is a matter of time and drill money. The world economy has put a damper on the drilling due to companies not wanting to risk spending capital. Noront with it's vast land hold and with some of the choicest plots is well poised to be the best benefiter of future discoveries, provided they do not get bought out.

Recently Noront management must have gone cheap in the deep drilling and that has caused drill failures. I say we will not see more deep drilling for a while not for lack of money but due to management's embarrassment. I believe that deep drills would demonstrate that we have at least 30 million tons of good ore at Eagle's Nest. It improves with depth.

I also believe that the region is more or less continuous so owning Fancamp who are just over the fence from Eagle is a good bet.

Do not let the East Zone low grades discourage you. Not all the region has to be spectacular. What it demonstrates is the continuation of the ore, that is what is most important. Economical grades will be found and the low grades may well be used once the high grades pay for the infrastructure and possibly from help of higher metal prices.

Now I, and probably most of you here, are focused on Eagles with a few hopefull glances on AT12. I too hope that AT12 will be another Eagle. The company is also focused on the best potential project.

But that is not what all is about. We easily forget about the remaining chromite, vanadium and just as important the remaining land hold that has not been explored.

There is gold ( metals) in them thar hills ( err swamps?) and we need to find more of it. Keep one eye on the big picture, cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply