HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Friends,

Back from an extended week of travel (Toronto-Chicago-Atlanta). Seems the Ring of Fire is making the headlines like never before. Only it is NOT the one we prognosticate about on this board. God Bless the lost souls in Japan. Mother nature gives us life and balance, she is also merciless of anything in her wake.

My heading refers to the marketing mantra which Noront has chosen. This phrase, "Leading the Charge" is emblazoned on everyhthing, from the NOT website to annual reports and again at the recent PDAC. The NOT booth had the graphic we have all seen, with the wolves pictured "charging" somewhere, as the main background printed in large format across the booth. A 3D model of the Eagles Nest complex made of lucite and LED lights was the main focus of the display. Not to shabby looking... probably cost some bucks.

"This is going on Paul Semple's expense account?" I laughingly inquired.

It was early Tuesday when I had caught up with a few of our friendly exec's. This was just before general admission hours as I had managed my way in through a back service door to access the hall before the crowds. Yes there were crowds on the floor of the investor exchange, crowded at the core shack, coffee line just about everywhere including the conference session rooms. Wes was certainly in a confident mood of course this is the least of what we pay him for. It was also good to get a few of my questions answered. Furthermore being appeased by receiving a token gift of a new "Noront" trucker cap for given out to those attendees that were deserving enough. I actually ended up with four other company hats after making the rounds to other booths and it was never mynot's thought to collect these hats rather it was the result of attending this kind of tradeshow.

There are a few points I have brought back to share with you from the show:

The drills are having some luck as we have core at the lab. Thunderbird holes and/or AT4 holes (Confirmed to me at the show, wouldn't say from where specifically)

Deep penetrating ground surveys at AT12 are complete. New heat sensitive EM for downhole will be used. There seems to be great things from this new technology, I don't know anything about it technically. Drill probably on sight at AT12 (admitted as a comment when Wes was describing analytical methods...by mentioning, "when the drills go back to this area.") A faux pas perhaps. I hope we have enough good data to find this massive conduit they have been talking about and give this discovery a name.

I had also asked Wes if the Toronto lobbying firm he had hired when he first came aboard as CEO was maiking any headway with the provincial government in advocating for the all season road. "We are feeling very positive about their efforts and by Glen Nolan for work with the First Nations, we feel things are fitting in place." I do not know how it is that we pay this lobbying firm as it is not expensed on the financials. Perhaps in shares, lol.

I did not attend the workshop chaired by Chief Nolan. "Managing wealth-distributing wealth" I am gald to see the FN and mining sector working together.

Toronto was a good host, I love the city. The people at the InterCon hotel were vey nice, a shout out to Benni the valet (who knew about the Ring of Fire, at least heard about it) "It's a gold mine, right"? he asked. "You just don't forget the name when you hear it" he said. No doubt he had overheard a few PDAC attendees talking.

There was a reception by those that originally lead the charge in the ROF at the InterCon for Rencore, which is the new Harvey and Nemis venture. These old gray wolves still know what they are doing. Compassion for the share holder is what you get when you run with their wolfpack....

Meanwhile here we sit at 20M tonnes (more like 40M, really) with the Eagle complex.........without a road.........."Waiting for the Charge"

Best to all,

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply