HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

That's the thing about stocks....we never know. It's conceivable that some are pulling out for the summer doldrums, NOT not being in any hurry to produce results and assaying all of the winter stuff for a news report in the fall, the unpredictability of what may transpire over the hot months on the world scene.....or perhaps something good is coming. Based on past unrequited dreams, I lean towards no news until the fall....but my guess is no better than anyone else's. We simply don't know. Could NOT drop to .70 or even .60 this summer? That would make me want to sell at .80 if I knew that was coming....but I don't. I wouldn't be surprised to see NOT drop further though. Anyone buying at .80 is still getting a bargain and those with resources to buy there and all the way down to where ever it might go are in good shape. For the rest of us it's just painfully annoying.

New Message
Please login to post a reply