HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Anon. still selling NOT shares and down we go on low volume. But aren't the Chinese supposed to protect the sp? Why? They have their interest in NOT now and the sp isn't of particular worry to them....unless of course it allowed another entity to pick up shares so cheaply they could make some serious inroads. So where will the NOT sp get to this summer? Without news....I'd guess as far as .65 to .70. Remember the last time NOT dipped down there in the summer.....and then went to $3 or so. Anything can happen....anything....but I suspect the summer to be fairly uneventful and to see a bit more of a drop....but I surely wouldn't be surprised by an N.R.. As stated before though, I don't think we'll see any gov't action until they go back to work....which will be a while. Will NOT wait to coordinate or will they just release when they have data? It sure is going to be interesting. As has been stated by others either something could pop up in the way of competing interest or NOT could take some time defining what they have over the rest of the year and then deliver the goods. When was the last time we had some decent core reports? Feels like a while doesn't it? I don't think NOT really cares about delivering to meet the expectations of shareholders. I suspect they know what they've got and are happy to take their time doing as they see the need. The Chinese apparently have a good idea what we've got also and have expressed their belief in it. The system the Chinese use to acquire minerals is really very smart as they pay less for first access. Instead of buying the company they can invest in what seems probable before others have the nerve to get in and if it doesn't pan out they haven't lost too much. In the meantime they've seized control in situations likely to pay off. I wonder if we'll see other majors take this tack. If all of the aforementioned is true, I suspect that we may have to wait a bit longer for any sizeable gain, but I'm sure this if fine for many.

New Message
Please login to post a reply