HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Actually everyone reads too much into these option grantings, and their use, and their purpose. Why not use this infomation in a positive way?

There is not a company listed on any of our exchanges that do not use options as part of their compensation packages for officers and employees. They are not cash, and are not marketable, and would only be exercised within a positive marketplace.

If memory serves me, the have been 4 general grants of option since these guys took over. Only the .62 options are in the money today, and few of them have been exercised. The others have a long way to go before anyone will see any benefit from them, despite the fact that they were a large portion of their compensation packages. Would there be greater satisfaction from the shareholders if the options thing was abandoned and replaced with a cash compensation instead?

The fact that one of the more prominent directors has chosen to also add to his holdings by going to the open market, should make everyone sit up and take notice.

Another important fact that many may have missed is the number of options that were issued. By my calculations, this brings them up to the maximum 10% point, where they cannot now issue any additional options for any reason. On that note, one can presume that they intend to get maximum benefit from whatever is coming down the pipe. If there was any doubt, why not hold back a few so that if the SP does drop further they could then justify another granting at that lower SP.

There is a growing head of steam building here, and every pound of pressure that shows up on the guage, Options included, is going to benefit both you and I at the end of the day, and I welcome it.

Best regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply