HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

maligning the BOD eating crow at some point as our BOD proves they were up to the proper approach, bringing this thing home to satisfactory results. In the end one just simply has to recognize that, where there is something of interest, a microcosm of all people types will collect to express themselves.....the optimists, the pessimists, the whiners, the cheer leaders, the negative the positive and everything in between. It's all just ubiquitous.....can't be escaped. I suspect that the NOT team is going to get the job done, but of course, not to everyone's satisfaction. Some got in low, some got in high....so they will not necessarily share the same view of the final outcome. However, I believe that this play will evolve into something very interesting and sizeable. After all of the cheap sellouts that I've seen, isn't it interesting that NOT hasn't been taken out yet? After all, if any company should have been taken out it should have been NOT.....the company that has it all. So why hasn't that happened? Perhaps the BOD has more teeth than most would give them credit for? Perhaps they know their way around the jungle unlike others that have come and gone? I have a really good feeling about the coming days. I thought the Chinese deal was a bad one, however, I see the possibility for it being a good one given the Chinese approach to not taking over companies, but partnering with them. It's a smart approach where they partner with groups to provide them with what they need instead of buying everything in the world and bankrupting themselves. It's called letting others do what they do and looking after your own interests to your own advantage. Those that have Chinaphobia need to consider what the details are in the agreements and understand what they mean. The question was raised as to whether NOT would aim for PRB. Before..... not a good idea....now with Baosteel backing NOT?....quite doable if that's what Baosteel wants......and they certainly might. I think Boasteel is a shot across the bow of CLF and they certainly must be shaking a little as these guys could outshoot them 10 to 1. NOT is in a very strong postition from my point view and the BOD must be feeling very good about their potential. They have both power and protection backing them. It's like being the skinny kid in the hood with the toughest guy standing right behind you....others are not so inclined to mess with you. Bring on the games...I'm pumped. Arrrrrrrgh!

New Message
Please login to post a reply