HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

You compare expectations:

1) Look at Wes's performance since taking office. How has the Marketcap performed in his years of office.

2) What does Wes expect and how he inteends to get there for the rest of the year.

3) You contact baosteel and see what they expect of Noront.

4) You contact other large investors and see what they expect of NOT.

5) You contact Cliffs and check out their infrastructure timeline.

6) You research who controls the nickel market and what levels they need the nickel market to be at and when to meet their goals.

7) you contact Nemis and present and former geologists, to see what the earth might have instore for Noront and if their current drill program meets their theories.

8) You check your own timeline with those timelines from above research, and make a decision if Noront is the right company for you. The CEO has control over only three things, the drill program, obtaining financing, and negotiating deals that lead to buyout or production. How has Wes performed, and is it necessary to call for his ousting? Has he slacked in his CEO responsibilities? If yes, then mobilize or sell, if no then hold or buy.

9) With this research you buy or sell. Following making your moves, post your research for the benefit of all as an exchange for others to post their reseach.

-sg

(dipped my toes into Agoracom, because the NOT SP is unbelievably low now - considering that a second major entered the ROF. So is FNC. Who would have guessed that FWR and PRB are the current winners in ROF. But now back to vacation for me. The mindset that I've invested and averaged down in companies at their low-SP point, knowing that they will go up, makes me confident and relaxed to take my mind off money right now).

New Message
Please login to post a reply