HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"AWESOME video that made my blood boil..."

The thing is... This video could just as easily be made by NOT, at least to the extent that it discusses chromite.

If you take CLF right out of the picture, and look only at NOT, they have a 20 year supply of chromite, and could double or triple it at their liesure with the drill bit. The value of that chrome will be exactly the same as if CLF produced it, once it is loaded onto an acceptable transportation system.

The above however, is not the important factor. Recovery of infrastructure cost is. Regardless of how CLF plays this out, they have to figure in the costs of this infrastructure and how to recover it, as well as how long it takes them to do this.

Not so with NOT. They have the nickel. They have the land mass. They have a mining plan that will get through the environmental and aboriginal issues in far less time than anything CLF has indicated to date. They could be producing nickel ore well within the 2015 startup date that has been suggested and the street value of this ore will easily allow recovery of infrastructure costs within 5 years of startup. The only real stumbling block is this transportation question. CLF, KWG, and NOT have three different ideas as to which one to settle on. The Ont Gov't has said they are prepared to assist, but await a final decision from the companies as to which one. The companies have finally decided to sit down and resolve this question. Once this is done it will be full steam ahead.

I firmly believe that CLF's suggestions will win the day, where they first put in a road from the south, starting with a winter road, and ferries on the big rivers. with a railroad to follow. It is a natural occurence, as they will definately need some sort of access for equipment to construct bridges, as well as processing equipment on site.

The interesting thing is that I think CLF realizes this, as does KWG. As things stand, they are putting all the effort into this transportation corridor, while NOT could well be the first to utilize it.

As to whether I am dismayed, or confident in my investment here, I can only say that, worst case we will get bought out in the 1.80-2.00 range. When I consider this worst case against today's SP, I see no reason to think of dumping.

Best regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply