HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I thank Psizzle 123 for posting this link from BNN

heres the linkhttp://watch.bnn.ca/#clip504502

I listened and I watched.

I am hearing the same thing over and over again.

"Cliffs is the big player."

What exactly does the word big player mean?

If big player means market cap then ..yes.. Cliffs is big compared to the rest in the ROF.

IF you are talking about land size, deposits and potential IN the ROF, and you are talking about BIG...then you are talking about Noront Resources. The largest landholder in the ROF. It's not just the quantity of the land but the location around that fabulous Ring.

The person discussing the ROF on BNN ...either has no clue or pretends not to have a clue.

I love suprised faces.

In my line of business, power generation, I am starting to meet more and more people that have already heard of the Ring of Fire. We discuss the topic and I listen carefully to what they know. They mention Chromite, they mention Cliffs as the Big Player.

Then, I ask them if they have ever seen a map of the Ring of Fire. Not one has said, "yes."

I ask them if they would like to see a map.

No one has said , "No."

I get out my desk sized map that I carry with me everywhere and I show them Cliff's property.

I then watch the stunned look on their faces.

Then I get the same comment over and over again.

"Wow, I didn't realize they had such a small piece of the map. Who owns the orange on the map?"

I tell them it's NORONT RESOURCES. I tell them this is the company that I am invested in. I speak about Noront and watch the surprised eyes.

I tell them about the deposits they have and they are stunned. Every single person I have spoken to has made a note of the name and has mentioned they are going to seriously look at the company.

Each one has thanked me and has meant it.

Last week one of the people I spoke to was so fascinated that he asked me where he could get the same Map. I told him to contact Noront Resources and provided him the link to the website.

I am looking very forward to the surprise that many will get when, they see the extent and contents of what is orange in colour in the RING of FIRE.
Once the media calculators come out and start printing the value found in the Orange on the map, ..not to mention the potentional of what has not been explored yet...many will have the surprise of their life.

I can hear it now, "I didn't know." But they will know ...soon.

BabyBabjak, my 10.5 year old, daughter and serious Noront investor went to MuskokaWoods summer camp for 1 week.

She came home last Saturday screaming she had the time of her life. Being a Noront maniac, much like her mother, she could not help talking about Noront. (I'm not kidding.) You'll get a laugh at this. Two of the counsellors at the camp were surprised to hear her mention Noront and told her their dads were invested in the company.

Elections will get the ball rolling and get more heads out of the sand.

New Message
Please login to post a reply