HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: it doesn't really bother me, honest. well maybe a bit.

with about 15 minutes to closing, the bid at .60c has around 93000 shares. the ask has far fewer at .61c.

in those last few minutes, jitney offers up about 7000 shares to be sold at .60c in various offerings. a few valiant trades of 10 shares at .61c also happen, perhaps with the hope that not would trade at even at close.

and those 93000 shares offered at 60c, by close are reduced to 35500 even though just 7000 shares traded.

so who took the 51000 or so shares at .60c off the table to simply have 35500 left.

as i said, it doesn't bug me but it looks like games so obvious that it makes me wonder what really is up.

as i said, it doesn't bug me but ok, maybe it bugs me just a bit, a tad, a smidgen. i'm afraid to use any adjectives.

my resolve would be never to sell a single share. that of course is probably poor investing as my emotion(one only) sways what i really should be doing but i'm in this for the long long run apparently although i'm supposed to be surprised soon, by all reports.

actually while driving home this afternoon i thought there would be a surprise at home but when i got there, there was no surprise, which surprised me.

maybe there will be a surprise tomorrow.

cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply