HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I applaude Noront & Wes for their colaboration with Wildlands League. I also Applaude Mr. McGuinty for the Far North Act which aims to protect 50% of Northern Land.

"The Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society's Wildlands League and Noront Resources Ltd. are coming together and urging the Ontario Government to begin land use planning with First Nations communities within the Ring of Fire chromite deposit....

Land use agreements are part of the government's Far North Act, which aims to protect 50 per cent of Northern land (225,000 kilometres) from development while providing stability for mining companies exploring and developing in Northern Ontario."

Why do I think this?

(1) Peter Kent, is the Federal Environment Minister and is involved with the Ring of Fire development

(2) I read news

(3) When you read the link below, you will understand what happens when you don't think things through carefully. You will understand how poor planning can harm and threaten projects.

http://www.ecojustice.ca/media-centre/press-releases/federal-court-overturns-minister2019s-decision-not-to-recommend-emergency-protection-for-caribou

(4) I started learning about the food chain in grade 3 and still remember it.

(5) Here's an exercise given to grade 9-12 about the food chain. The children learn how important it is to "strike a balance."

http://forces.si.edu/main/pdf/9-12-StrikingABalance.pdf

(6)If you go on the Noront website and look at the Company overview tab, you will find this written:

Noront is committed to responsible development. The Company is engaging local First Nations communities and forging strong relationships with all levels of government. The Company will be consulting with all stakeholders through the development of its projects in order to minimize its environmental impact and to maximize the benefits of development to local communities and all Ontarians. We intend to be leaders in terms of engagement, inclusion and corporate responsibility.

(7) I would be very disappointed not to have seen this "leader" position from Noront and Wes. Good Homework has been done by this company that I am invested in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply