HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Ring of Fire to be Presented as Strategic Project at NALF3-Part 1

So my curiousity awakened with this NALF thingie in Washington DC due to the mention of Ring of Fire as strategic and I start looking at this website.

Link is below

http://www.cg-la.com/

On the right side I see "Top 100 North American Projects" and I see the ability to download this. How can I resist not to look?

I press download and I get this form I have to fill out with name , occupation etc.

I fill it out.

I get an email sent to me. Please see below.

Dear Ingrid Babjak,

Thank you for requesting a copy of the 2011 North America Top 100 Infrastructure Project List, please click target="_blank">HERE.

The Top 100 list serves as the basis for our North America Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum to be held this October 11-13th in Washington DC. The forum seeks to highlight infrastructure projects and opportunities across the region catalyzing development. To learn more about the event please visit www.cg-la.com/nalf3.

Thank you!

Gabriel Anderson
Director of Research and Communications
1827 Jefferson Pl NW
Washington DC, 20036
T 202 776 0990
M 617 275 6393
Nganderson@cg-la.com
So, I click on the word "Here" to download and I see this.
The only name I see here is KWG with a feasibility study worth 800 million.
I think back to the email I received from Gabriel, Director of Research and Communications that stated:"We appreciate any comments and suggestions you have."
New Message
Please login to post a reply