HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Aug 08, 2011 10:37AM
Aug 08, 2011 11:18AM
Aug 08, 2011 11:49AM
Aug 08, 2011 12:41PM

No one said it wasn't bad. In fact it is the absolute pitts, no argument.

There, I said it along with you. And what good did it do? It serves to let you shoot off some steam, but really, what good will it do? Will it encourage someone ( BOD, investor, analyst) to change their strategy and suddenly force a change in market parameters? I have done as much bitching as anyone here, at some point or other, over forty years of playing this market, either mentally or publicly, and to date I cannot think of an instance where it has served to accomplish diddly.

I have made this comparison here so many times, I am beginning to think I invented the strategy. An investor that makes their decisions and then hopes the market will adjust itself to concur with their plans is stupid. The market will do what it will, and only the individuals that can follow the trail and adjust their thinking to market conditions will survive.

The trail with Noront is easy to follow;

In the fall of 2006 the Share price was languishing. The sudden report of 50 ounces of gold at windfall drove the price up to the 1.30 range, but it slowly drifted back to the low .40's. I actually hit .39, and the stock halted.

They then announced Eagle1 which drove the SP up to the mid seven dollar range. There was no warning on this hit, and we watched the SP slowly drift back down to the mid .40's again in 2008.

In 2009, we suddenly had hole 49, and the sp quickly ascended to the 3.00 range again.

We had no warning that Eagle1 was coming, nor did we expect hole 49. We do though know that the next thing that is going to drive this stock is going to be infrastructure. On that basis, we know that we are going to experience another run. Whether it is as good as the eagle1 run, or mediocre as the hole 49 one, or something altogether different. is a question, but we do know it will run.

On this basis, unless one is trying to daytrade or shortterm buy and sell, this drop could and should be looked at with optomism.

In recent weeks, I have pulled a large amount of cash out of the market, and am sitting on it. I also probably have more NOT than anyone should be holding. In the two previous instances, I was a big buyer below .45. You can rest assured that if it drops there again, I will rely on past history and dump a whole slug into it again. Logic says I have to.

Best regards

K

Aug 08, 2011 07:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply