HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

HGS225

you write,

"many have lost all hope...it's the pitttsss!!!!"

HGS225, perhaps in addition to writing these comments on the message board here...you might also do the following to "wake people up."

(1) Write to Baosteel, the 3rd largest steel company in the world, and tell them their 9.9% recent stake in Noront Resources for 17.4 million dollars was ..the PITTTSSS!!! Let them know their .86 per share investment was hopeless. Actually, I suddenly remembered that as of July of this year, Baosteel is now #2 largest Steel company in the world. See link:

http://business.globaltimes.cn/industries/2011-04/552200.html

How do you suppose they made it to #2 largest in the world?

The Baosteel deal was strategically excellent and if you go into Sedar you will get more details of this deal than was given in the news release.

(2) May I also suggest writing to ALL 3 political provincial parties. All three are targetting their Fall campaigns around the Ring of Fire. All three see the merit of this area and the need for development. All three parties have not lost any hope and do not agree with your "hopeless- Pittsss statement."

(3) While you are doing your writing please do not forget to mention your "hopeless-pitts" campaign to our Federal Gov't. They are focused on this area too for exponential job creation and need to be woken up too.

(4) If you are not too tired after all of this.. please...a quick write up of your "hopeless-pitts" campaign to Obama.

"The drive to develop the Ring of Fire’s huge storehouse of minerals is no longer just based on economics but has entered the world of international politics. In fact, the safety of the United States of America has become a factor……and the military establishment wields a big stick.

The need for a safe and secure chromite source to keep the U.S. gigantic defence machine in a state of perpetual readiness (as well as fighting two wars at the moment) has been drawn to the world’s attention by WikiLeaks, a web site dedicated to revealing government secrets."

http://business.globaltimes.cn/industries/2011-04/552200.html

HGS225, unlike you I feel very hopeful.

The Baosteel and gov't attention are huge positives for Noront, the largest landholder in the Ring of Fire. The fact that elections are weeks away are another bonus. I've yet to see such a huge collage of First Nations, industry, mining companies and gov't working together to make this happen as quickly as possible...and for good reason. Canada hasn't seen something as historic as the Ring of Fire in 100 years. I am glad this discovery was made in my lifetime.

New Message
Please login to post a reply