HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Last year as I decided to do an investment in myself. During my summer holidays I went to On-line Trading Academy. I paid $6000 for 1 week of very intensive mind numbing school. The course was called Nasdaq level 2.

During breaks professional traders were walking around and I could not help but bring up Noront. I was cut off short and told , " look if it's on the TSX ...we don't know about it." We trade only Nasdaq. This is due to Nasdaq liquidity and the exchange has the most available information presented thereby bettering the probability of a successful trade.

My Noront shares are an investment not for the purposes of trading back and forth.

Without going into a week's worth of On-line trading stuff I will try to summarize.

...I had it drummed into my head over and over again that the S&P was king. Watch what is going on with the S&P ...the other markets will eventually follow.

Next, Apple is the heavyweight on the S&P ...when the S&P is up Apple rallies the hardest , normally.

When the S&P is down ...Google falls the hardest, normally.

The name Jason Schwarz was brought up. During the class we were told that this guy is followed heavily and knows his stuff. He is an expert on Apple. I was told that Apple is very very important to watch .

So, why am I bringing this up on the Noront forum?

Online trading academy loves Jason Schwarz.

I am posting articles written by Jason on Aug 4, 2011 & August 8, 2011. Please read the links. They are eye opening. (links posted at bottom of my post).

What I am reading into his posts are:

high probability of this being a repeat of summer of 2010.

high probabliity of this being over by labour day.

The deceit of Sharma, Barnier makes me wretch with disgust

George Soros is the godfather of hedgefund manipulation

Jason Schwarz finished today's writing with:

" I don't think that Sharma's move will have a long term impact on the U.S. - in fact I think the fear surrounding the U.S. will be gone by Labor Day and the market will move strongly off the August lows. However, I also believe the Europe mess will continue to be manipulated by hedge funds each and every time they want a broad market selloff. The door is wide open for a euro-zone failure."

What I am trying to explain is MANY traders follow what Jason writes because he does great research and is more right than wrong.

So, I think about September and the rally we should get ..and the gear up Sept7 for elections Oct.6 and for Noront's chromite update NR...and for KWG rail update and for cliff's announcement of where the refinery will be and so on.

When you read Jason's Apple article dated Aug.4. He mentions the 2010 sell off Aug.4-Aug27 last Summer. Look carefully at the Noront stock prices during these dates. Look for instance at Aug.4-5, 2010.

August 5, 2010 while Noront's general mining countrymen were down Noront opens at 1.18 has a low of 1.14, a high of 1.45 and closes at 1.39 on a volume of 2,444,865 shares. It was unexpected.

2010-08-05 1.180 1.450 1.140 1.390 2,444,865
2010-08-04 1.150 1.190 1.140 1.190 146,888

It's hard to know what Noront's share price will do during the next 2-3 weeks. But, based on last year's summer move ...I expect the unexpected.

Here are the links I wrote about. I would appreciate for you to read them with the understanding that this individual Jason Schwarz is held in a very high regard in the trading community.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/284503-economic-weakness-sets-up-another-apple-slingshot

http://seekingalpha.com/article/285737-the-rise-of-financial-terrorism

I am optimistic for the Fall of 2011.

New Message
Please login to post a reply