HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Brutus,

You mention Probe's headline today:

"Headline: Probe Mines Announces Initial Resource Estimate for Its Borden Lake Gold Project: 0.305 Million Ounces (Indicated) and 3.755 Million Ounces (Inferred"

This is great news for Probe and was felt to be worthy of a halt.

You mention, "

Probe wisely diversified from the ROF early last year. Now shaping up nicely to becoming a gold company."

I view Noront as a diversified company by virtue of the diversity of the discoveries.

Two and a half MILLION OUNCES of Precious metals have been discovered so far at the Eagles nest. It's like a company within a company..only... you don't have to travel to the other location.

I find it astounding that with the price move in precious metals ...no resulting share price increase has found it's way for Noront.

2.5 million ounces is not ... insignificant.

During the recent interview with Wes Hason, it was summed up simply...

Wes mentioned the cash in the bank and the chromite equals the current market cap.(which by the way...is even lower now since the interview).

The nickel, copper and 2.5 million ounces of precious metals is apparently valueless. We as retail shareholders are made to feel like we are "silly" for investing in Noront.

We should be running to a company with precious metals. We should be forgetting that we in fact have that stuff ..here at Noront.

With the day to day ridiculous price manipulation I see here at Noront...I refuse to run and I refuse to forget.

I know what 2.5 million ounces of precious metals equate to.

I know that there is a very big difference between 2.9 million tonnes and 21.6 million tonnes.

I am able to put the pieces together and form a conclusion as to whether or not I have a valuable investment

I am not alone in recognizing the value of my shares.

There are the rest of you that are invested that see what I see

And not to forget other people that deserve mention. These major shareholders share in our belief that what we hold is very very good and patience will equal eventual reward. They are listed below:

MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS:

Baosteel Resources;

Goodman and Co Investments Ltd.;

Oppenheimer Funds and

Sprott Asset Management

New Message
Please login to post a reply