HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

For a while, it seems that all anyone did was stare at their screens in disbelief. This kind of thing is so much par for the course, it's scary. Seems to me that nine times out of ten, when there is an NR iin a Canadian resource company and people get excited about it on these message boards (Glorieux is a bit more sanguine than most), the stock doesn't do anything like most people dreamed it would! Many a victory cigar has been snuffed out in these circumstances.

I commend all you NOT loyalists (I've held the same number of share for years myself) in terms of perserverence, but I really think these boards get people so in love with a company and so confident, that they completely forget about the risk involved.

I think the earlier comment about infrastructure is likely the main culprit. So far to go, so not much certainty.

Good luck to all of us, NOT deserves another break someday (it got a big one a few years ago when the price went parabolic).

New Message
Please login to post a reply