HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

And lots of volume. I bought a few of 'em at .47. Been gone for quite a while. Took my tax loss on last years tax return. Evened out the money I made on Kodiak a few years ago. Haven't gotten the refund from CRA yet as I appllied late but shouldn't be problem. Might pick up a few more next week. The value is there, I know. Could be a double bottom. Can't stay down forever unless of course Greece et al take Europe and the banking system down a la 2008. In situ .5%. I kind of lost track but for a rough figure say NOT's market cap is 125M; so at .5% NOT has about 25B in the ground. Well, like I said I haven't been keeping track. Sounds good to me. Maybe someone else has a comment on in situ. Is that 15B in nickel and 10B in chromium? Don't jump all over me because I've been gone for a while. Might not stay too long. I've been doing a bit of flipping lately. Liked those analysts reports somebody posted over the last little while though - $1.70 if I remember correctly. Can't stay down forever. JMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply