HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"In my opinion. NOT is far, far ahead of CLF in this thing. When it does get the go ahead from the province, which it will, all the attention will be on NOT, not CLF."

The above assumes that everyone is playing fairly and that there is no favouritism. The thing is, when Canadian politicians get to rub elbows with the Yankees they inevitably go all weak kneed at being with the big boys. Do you not anticipate that American might could possibly be a little too enticing for the game to be played fairly, given what could be offered under the table? If the big powers want to mess with NOT's permits etc. they could string them along 'til doomsday. Incite a little FN action against NOT, a little green party, etc. etc.. I have no expectation that anything will play out exactly as we would like with any guarantee. At present CLF holds center stage....I don't suppose they'll let it go lightly. We'll see what our politicians are made of....who ever they turn out to be. The ones we've had so far don't instil me with overwhelming trust. Now let's see.....NOT direct shipping ore out of the country.....or CLF offering some in province jobs....hmm. I don't see NOT gaining any favour with this approach. Dollars and "sense" here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply