HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

So Riskit you wrote today;

As much as I would like Not to succeed, I still can't see buying at this level. I think Not is going to go broke and take me along for the ride. My contention has always been after cliff's take out of spQ and fwr that there is no reason left for Not's or any other of the small players in the ring of fire. Cliffs has so much of the required ore and likely the depth to produce all that is needed for many years, why would anybody still remain interested in the small fry. Its a stretch to believe tha some else would want to develop any thing especially if one thinks at how the price would spike. Maybe in thirty years.!

Thats too long of a window for me. Maybe if it goes to 2 or 3 cents and the volume picks up, may change my mind, I think it is time to get out and put what one might have left into something that might make money. PRB? Maybe....... at least they have something that is not in competition with other mega finds.

NOT seems to have sold off its altenative.

Too bad, I haven't been burned this bad in a long time

:)To big to Fail?

A year ago you wrote

posted on Nov 03, 10 10:04PMUse the IP Check tool[?]

This stock is reminding me of another Canadian tech stock. Bought that one on the way down too. Couldn't believe that it was built on a house of cards too.

This stock is on the way to bankruptcy over paid ceo's etc. just like stealing the strength of the company for their own profit. Entrepreuneuship at its best. Brex, Nortel, we still seem to grow them like weeds.

I think I've been burned one too many time to be into a stock on a long time down hill slide. I hate to see my investment turn to nothing.

:) a smile but with severely gritted teeth.

New Message
Please login to post a reply