HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I wonder if the Client is Cliffs?

Do you notice the $1000 offered if the referred individual is placed? SudburyNovice do you know anyone that would fit the bill? A nice $1000.00 is awaiting.

http://www.engineerjobscanada.com/index.php?post_id=888

ate Posted [Sep-16-11]
(ID: 888)

MINE ENGINEER

NORTHERN ONTARIO

Our Client is an international market leading specialized mining firm. They have an unsurpassed reputation in the industry for excellence in exploring, mining, and marketing of their product.

Currently they have an immediate requirement for a Mine Engineer to play an integral role in their firm. This successful candidate will be responsible for providing engineering expertise in the areas of mining operations and planning, estimating, and technical design work.

This position is ideal for a Mining Professional seeking recognition, career advancement and the challenge of working for a global leader. This position offers a flexible work schedule, and a unique and challenging working environment, with the opportunity to contribute to the community in which you work. This position also offers extensive training and professional development opportunities.

If you are a mining engineer, and prefer a working environment that challenges you, we would like to speak with you!

Responsibilities:

• Coordinate daily operations of engineering projects
  • Write reports detailing safety and the environment
  • Present best practices
  • Establish cost control methods and ensure they are upheld
  • Evaluate systems and procedures to verify effectiveness
  • Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives in current operational efficiencies and mining strategies
  • Determine and assess mining plans and schedules to ensure all targets are met

Qualifications:

• Bachelor of Science in Mine Engineering or Engineering Geology
  • Eligible for certification by PEO
  • Minimum 2 years similar experience
  • Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, mine planning software, etc.) are mandatory

All interested applicants are encouraged submit a resume to kristyn.zorychta@adecco.ca quoting "EJC1100" in the subject line.

Please Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted

Thank you for your interest!

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE PERFECT FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY?

Adecco Roevin Engineering offers a referral bonus of $1000 for a placed candidate that meets our placement conditions

New Message
Please login to post a reply