HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The buy out minimum will vary with each individual shareholder....Depending on what their average sp is... I have bought NOT as high as $5.06 and as low as .58....But, over the years I have been able to bring my asp down significantly....Will I make money at $3.00?....Yes ...But, I certainly will make more at 5 and 7 dollars.....There are probably people on this forum that break even at these prices...Previously I was a shareholder of both FWR and SPQ...I made some money on them both....However, I had anticipated making more money on both ..This never came to fruition... I just hope that the same ugly scenario does not rear its head again with regards to NOT... We will just have to wait and see..Tomorrow should be interesting...Hopefully we will have a greater insight to what is happening if anything....Regards and GLTA...R R

New Message
Please login to post a reply