HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A couple years ago we all witnessed NOT go from about $.63 to an interday high of $3.01 over a short period of time (see July 15 to August 4 of 2009). Rumors circulated about great results to come from hole 49.

We first learned about hole 49 in a news release on June 29. The stock went from .56 to .62 on about 2 million volume.

On June 30th....they issued themselves over 3 million stock options at .62

We then settled in at around that price and volume dropped.....until July 15

During the initial runup in the stock price management publicly stated in a news release that they had no explanation for the run up in the stock price and the exceptionally high volume. Something certainly was up....and someone knew something....and we weren't alone....see FNC price action and volume over the same period of time.

I would sure like to know who bought all those shares on the 15th, 16th, and 17th....and what they knew. I know I was on the sell side....taking some profit.....not knowing for sure exactly what to believe....after being beaten down.

Here again, we see this doubleing of the stock price.....A little hint in the news release if one reads between the lines...but, certainly nothing definate....only A mediocre news release and rumors of possibly another nickel find. Again....I don't know what to believe....so, after being beaten down....I find myself on the sell side....taking some profit.

Some know for sure what's going on. What an advantage to be the first one in....to know an end has come to the stock price decline....and the potential increase that lies ahead.

Going back to the example of hole 49, the interday high was hit on August 4 at just over $3. The actual news of hole 49....that was on August 5. Now...how many who bought on that wonderful news made any money....only those who knew enough to sell on that news.

Seems unfortunately....we retail only realize the potential once we get there.....then, it's downhill from there again.

Anyone else sensing a repeat of hole 49?

New Message
Please login to post a reply