HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"about venture would also have a stop-loss stategy. just too visible as the vultures swoop down to that price for easy pickings, then go back up.

really quite a surprising/incomprehensible suggestion."

Again, what ever you are comfy with is fine, but to discount another approach because you haven't had any luck with it is not exactly open minded. I'll still ask the question....who of you that bought higher than .80 doesn't wish that they had a stop loss in at .70....bearing in mind that we went below .50. C'mon now...be honest. So to say that a stop loss doesn't work on the venture doesn't work is more than somewhat incorrect. I took a .20% loss on TSM on a stop loss a while back but it continued to plummet way below that. I was able to buy more as it bottomed and then rocketed back up like so many other stocks. So chose what ever method you like but know it's not the only viable one and perhaps not even the best for you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply