HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Nothing to say for a long time. Still hangin and hopin.

Interesting speculation that NOT's run might be connected to a neighbour's activity. UC announced a possible "Kambalda" style nickle deposit, awaiting assays that should be out any moment on Moe (KWG) supervised 2 600 meter holes, not so very far from NOT property.

Well, NOT is on the move, but UC still sitting like a lump. One would think that if this drillling activity is somehow connected, UC would also be sprinting up. We wait to see.

I e-mailed Jimmy V the other day, asking about an update and his response was "Somethings coming." That's a mighty enlightening piece of news right there, tell ya what.

Just what is that something, Jim, old buddy?

Would a hit by UC cause NOT to run up and UC to do nothing? That does not make a bunch of sense, but with the ROF, what the hell does make sense anymore?

I am going to consult with my female, orange cat now. These are very rare cats, thus may have phsycic powers. I can't think of a better way to discern the goings on up in the North, so I shall try this and report back.

The Truck Sellin Fella

New Message
Please login to post a reply