HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Does anyone subscribe to Ubika Research Daily Stock Trading Idea ?

Lucky Lady,

I have attached a link below to the Ubika article you referred to in your post. I saw it this morning (Monday) at around 9:00 AM MST and noticed that the price started to drop a half hour later after reaching a high of .92 cents. The article contains a lot of TA type graphs and a very funny last sentence (bold italics are mine):

"What is interesting about Noront Resources Ltd (TSXV:NOT)?

Noront Resources Ltd (TSXV:NOT) closed at $0.85, up 3.66%, on better than average volume. The stock has had an impressive 6 days of trading, having jumped by 70% for no reason in particular. The stock now trades up on an RSI of 80.78, the highest in our universe. With no specific reason for the stock’s recent price movement, it may be prudent to take profits here."

I have a feeling that somebody who shorted the stock in the past six days is really trying to shake out a few hands here as they underestimated the momentum this stock currently has. What the writer of this article fails to realize is that for 99% of the shareholders (including Baosteel and all of the other previous private placement participants), there are no profits to be had at .85 cents. Most of the past PPs, options, direct investments, ... have been over that price. I don't know what universe the writer lives in but it likely has fluffy clouds and men in blue clothing and white hats. Welcome to reality buddy...

http://www.smallcappower.com/articles/noront-resources-ltd-07-11-2011.html

Get Shorty!

M1.

New Message
Please login to post a reply