HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Every dollar in SP represents roughly 1% In situe value

There is something up. I think that Noront will be going ahead very soon with the blessing of FNs and enviormentalists while Cliffs will have to reorganize their plan. Baosteel and Noront have the best plan, enough of the best chromite for sale to get the financing to build without tapping into the other minerals value and Eaglesnest as main Noront project. The excitement about a new addition to the main resource will clinch the SP and make the Nickle/Cu/PGE mine last just about as long as the chromite/platinum mine. Cliffs is done for years and Noront will move aahead as the first and only produce in the area. FNC will have to wait like KWG and it will be many many years for the next mine. Noront will be it and richer for that. You want part of this, BEG for others to get shares. they will get very hard to buy soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply