HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

You are correct Edgy. A shark's watertight butt will have less sphincteral PSI than the enviro's and natives chutes at the mention of the word "nuclear"

At some point in time, we can only hope there is a tsunami of a backlash against the loopy global warming alarmists, the East Anglia figure fudgers and all the other absurd junk science believers out there. Personally, I don't take my science advice from Grade 10 educated Hollywood ding dongs like Leo di Capricon or other Gorites.

That's why we need the real scientific community to stand up to the Chicken Littles from time to time. Only problem seems to be that real scientists seem to fear speaking out too hard, less they loose their research funding from the machinations of the well connected green lobby.

Not holding out much hope for now. Most people still seem to get their environmental research data from "Entertainment Tonight" and rock concerts. Our public schools seem to be indoctrinating young'uns in junk as well.

Oh well, maybe time to make like Jeremiah Johnson, head for the hills and not ponder such matters anymore. I been to a town.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply