HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"This buyout talk is just talk as far as I'm concerned."
Yes because we have no info of a buyout. It is just our speculation on when, whom, if and for how much.

However we are being bought out in bits and pieces by Baosteel. They already own 10 percent and are about to obtain 10 more. So how many here agreed to sell 20% of this company for a price under a dollar?
I did not.
While pleased that someone is taking an interest in our company, the price is not appealing.

Not at PDAC, so that also rubs me the wrong way. We need exposure because we are grossly under valued. This under the radar is in a small way contributing to the low sp and that means Baosteel gets our shares at a bargain price.
Could it be that Noront management has already agreed on a buyout price but not on the timing when to make the offer officil?
This way Baosteel gets near free shares and can offer more per share on the remainder.

OR is it that they did find something that could cause potential buyers jump at us with offers, but we do not want them right now.

Geeees, What food for speculation. Beats the doldrums eh?

New Message
Please login to post a reply