HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

When I read the summary/highlights: "Delay and cancel infrastructure projects to cut borrowing by over $3 billion" I said to myself "Oh oh, our Premier does not want to dip his toes in the Ring of Fire!"

But the "gem" was hidden inside the document, as Sum4All has indicated. It's not quite the 45.52 carat Hope Diamond, but let's call it a "diamond-in-the-rough". Even though the language is not crystal clear, there is something in there. At least, the governement acknowledged opportunities for permanent jobs and spin-off jobs, development of the northern communities, etc.

This budget is supposed to be an austerity budget: salary freeze, belt tightening, rich retirees have to pay more for their drugs, etc. So, it was not a good time to advertise significant spending in the billions of dollars for infrastructure projects . But, Premier Dalton is still chewing his bubble gum, making eye contact with a certain a dance partner. Guess what, the Fed budget is coming down on Thursday. Perhaps, the Fed wanted to announce some major initiative to develop our natural resources in the North, in collaboration with Ontario with a very complex formula.

Two days would probably be good enough for people to forget about the Ontario budget, and the spending to develop Ontario Far North would be buried deep in the Fed initiative.

Stay tuned.

goldhunter

New Message
Please login to post a reply