HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

In the world of academia, all submissions of information are evaluated and gone over with a fine toothed comb to identify any errors of detail or fault in logic. When you offer anything to the world you can count on the critics raising their pens....er keyboards to respond. Likewise here we should question all that we read for fact and intent. Largely I think this is working quite well on this site. While in the state of sometimes not being happy with each other's posts, depending on how emotionally attached we get to these writings, we are actually carrying out the process of refining the information we have. Will my posts be full of perfect assertions and information? Absolutely NOT! Will each poster have the best interests of one and all at heart? You can answer that one. So I'll post from time to time and from my perspective it will be something I hope is revealing or helpful in some way. At the same time I'll expect it to be evaluated and criticized because I'm not perfect....and that's just fine. You are welcomed to post on it or PM me and tell me you think I'm up to something if that's what you feel. I'd be happy to respond. So when we get excited about something going on or being said, we need to remember that, though we may not agree with it or like it....that discomfort or annoyance is part of the total human equation of what happens on this site....all of it....for all of us. We are most definitely a microcosm of the human world right here on Agoracom.

Cheers and Peace

Sum

New Message
Please login to post a reply