HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I have been in Noront from the beginning and I have seen it go up to the $7.00 plus and down to the 48 cent ranges.

This forum has had a lot of GREAT posters and also a lot of "duds"

If you praised the BOD you were a "pumper" and invertly if you were critical of the BOD you were a "basher"

We have blamed the Natives, the Greeks, the Chinese, the Provies, the Feds, the economy, the Afghan war, the time of year, the location... yada yada etc...if you get my drift.

We have no-one to blame but ourselves.

We have allowed this present BOD to run rough-shod over the share holders and do what ever they want.

They wanted a pay raise a year and a half ago WE voted it down!...they granted themselves it!

We were told that there would be no planned flow through shares offered and low and behold 2 months later there was.... and again this past year!

We told that nickel was our future and now it is chromite!

They did not even have "cajones to simulcast either on video or audio the last AGM... leaving the shareholder in the limbo!

The BOD has been extremely quiet and do not put their "money where their mouth is",it has been months since any of them have bought shares in the company and allowed it to flounder!

There is no promotion of the tripling of chromite, nor the increase of our nickel findings!

The amount of share that I have now in this company is trivial now to the amount I used to have, and to what others have.... but the abuse from this BOD and our CEO is apalling!

You may now put me in the "basher" category, but at least call this fiasco what it is!

I will still hold my few shares

At least Harry Truman said the "buck stops here" ...what does our CEO say besides ....nothing!!

DRS

New Message
Please login to post a reply