HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

i think people need to start seeing noront for what it is. fact of the matter is nobody cares about juniors right now. with the state of the economy, a project like noronts is not a priority for investors. look at juniors all across the board. they have been slaughtered in the past few months. noront is a very promosing stock with a ton of potential. if your looking to make fast cash this is not the place. this is a long term investment. this is a good time to get in but expect to hold for awhile if you want to make any real profits. is it severly undervalued? of course it is, but so are most of the juniors out there. the stock will recover as the economy does, just like all the rest. we can all gripe about management etc and i agree with alot of what is said, but the plain fact is that the share price is what it is due to larger factors than wes and the gang. if we hit the low 40s im ready to load up again and hold long term. with so many other great juniors testing 52 week lows i will not be suprised to see noront do the same. i think alot of people including myself feel somewhat emotionally invested in noront because most have been in for a long time and believe in the rof story. we know whats in the ground we know the potentials of the property. if your looking for quick cash invest elsewhere. if your looking for a bargain price on a great stock noront would be right near the top. buy and hold and wait for the story to unfold and dont fret too much about the day to day. i believe we will all profit handsomely but its gonna take more time. this is all just my opinions.

have a great weekend and glta.

p

New Message
Please login to post a reply