HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Corporate Canada’ should embrace First Nations as full partners in resource deve

I have a traditional right to St. Johns Newfoundland as my ancestors were among the first to settle that land. I want rent from everyone who settled after me as many did not purchase that land and homesteaded it. Same for the family farmers who came onto our claimed land in Alberta even if we just used that land for range for our cattle. If I say it enough I will believe it and maybe you will too. FNs who speak this way are not reading history and don't want you to either. How can you claim you own and need to be consulted on land you never walked on just because you know it existed. This needs to be dealt with and I am glad that Noront has the forethought to have been working as much as possible to show that we respect their right to state concerns but when it comes down to it, theating violence is just another form of taliban terrorism. Go to court if you want to own part of the resources and prove your right to them. I will see you there and not on the battlefield, even if it takes a few more years.

New Message
Please login to post a reply