HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

B-Jay, your tirades against native canadians have become tiresome and repititious. Why don't you take your soap box and prejudices to a new location?

This particular mini-rant is not worth commenting on in detail, but with respect to your oft repeated complaints about the Caledonia situation, you should be aware that the lands in question were not "sold", but a long-term lease was granted which in the course of time has been ignored by the mainstream community.

I am confident that if you were a native canadian and aware of the background to this situation, you would be singing quite a different song.

Almost all of us are here because we hope to make some money trading in Noront. Posts like this might make you feel good, but they are not helpful in terms of the purpose of this forum.

I would like to be more kind, as I don't want to arouse contention on our board, but feel I must try to make you more aware that this type of post is counter-productive.

O.J.

New Message
Please login to post a reply