HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

... that everyone is talking about the Ring of Fire these days. It's in the papers, it's on the nightly news in a number of towns in Ontario and it's quickly becoming a familiar phrase with many people in this country.

And Richard Nemis came up with the name. I never thought it would stick. Kind of corny in a way, but heck, it sure has legs !

Unrelated...... a buddy says to me the other day, " hey, it's in the news that Cliffs is putting a smelter in Sudbury. This must be huge."

I said to him that we've known for a while that Cliffs was putting in a smelter. My buddy then said, "well, I'm just finding out about it and so is most of the general public".

Agoracom keeps you ahead of the curve. And in particular, the people, who frequent the forums keep everyone informed. It's a collective and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Enjoy the weekend.

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply