HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Then you better have a valid adult tag for that area you hunt in if you shoot an adult.And you`d better not eat one bite of any animal the native shoots.That`s against the law.And i don`t know where YOU hunt,but everywhere else up north,the native usually finishes hunting before the tax payer`s even allowed to start.

I`ve hunted and fished for fourty years here in the north.

Come watch the poor walleye being speared by the truck load right now while they attempt to spawn in the shallow waters,as the tax payer watches in helpless rage at the slaughter.

These things and many,many,many more i`ve watched for fourty years.I know of what i speak.

Untill you`ve witnessed the walleye slaughter going on as we speak,and the helpless rage it instills amongst sportsmen,this forum would be much better kept at exchanging stock market information,as intended,not for exchanging OPINIONS on what a native is.

Those of us that have watched up close and personal for years know what we`ve seen all our lives with our own two eyes.

Let`s stick to the stock market here.I greatly appreciate the knowledge dispensed here concerning the market.I need it.I don`t need any help or opinions with what i`ve seen all my life concerning other matters.

New Message
Please login to post a reply