HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Since I started this days subject, which has been very well covered by many posters, I feel I am entitled to summarize the day's postings. We saw many opinions expressed, some good, some saw us scratching our heads as to where the poster was coming from. Some expressing their viewpoints as experts because "they spent a lot of time in the North, so they are experts" Personally, I spent 3 years in the real North, the Yukon, from 1962 to 1965 in the Canadian Military and had three children born there, so don't need any lessons from anyone who states," I have spent a lot of time in the North, so I am an expert in Aboriginals and how they act". This whole topic is irrelevant to the share price of any ROF stock. Why do some posters feel they have to put down and blame the aboriginal for what is going on in the ROF? This is their home people! Why in hell should they not be concerned and wish the best for their future when their land and their way of life is about to become drastically changed by all the mining activity about to happen in their homeland? If you live in Anytown Canada and a project such as the ROF was going to happen in your backyard, would you not be concerned? Would you expect the rest of Canada to dump on you as many posters are doing contantly here regarding the Aboriginals in the ROF? Keep in mind, the average Aboriginal has probably not received the benefits of the higher education offered to non-aboriginals in Canada just because of the Reserve system and that reason alone tells us to be compassionate and care for our fellow Canadians. Keep in mind. "we are our Brother's keeper", and should only wish the best for all our fellow Canadian citizens as the ROF goes forward. rj

New Message
Please login to post a reply