HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Environmental concern is legitimate ,negativity is not , unless....!

G'afternoon mi friend Khareema: Coffee, tea, of a nice big coool fresh limeade in the patio?

Being an uninvolved, poor ole Yank expatriate, in ole sunny Mexico, i am a bit removed from this problem of the development of the ring of fire and the FN.

Frankly, it seems to me that developing this ring as presently described, is a very impartial plan in that the mining is for the W nations, the roads and infra structure etc., for the middle nations, and the smelter for the Eastern nations ???

Unless I am missing something, not unusual, it appears that all involved in this planning are trying to spread the benefits across the Nations territory as well as it can be, while protecting the development costs to fall within the financial capabilities of both the State, and the companies that will be involved in the end.???

Frankly, I applaud the plan as benefitting the 'most' rather than the few. The ones left out can easily go to the areas of work and so benefit also, no??

Don Jose de La Mancha

New Message
Please login to post a reply