HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

.....not end of the road.

it's what Noront wanted from the beginning.

I recall very vividly a slight down grading of Noront's share price by Dundee quite a while back.

The issue was that the ORIGINAL CHEAPER route selected by NORONTR was replaced by a more favored FN East west Route. Favored by FN not NORONT! It would cost more money...this FN favored route .. and therefore....the stock price expectation was lowered by Dundee.

Now, I see some tears from some board members for the CHEAPER north-south route.

Personally,... I'm more than happy with cheaper.

I see tears because Noront has delayed feasibility announcement because...this cheaper road will improve feasibility and Noront would rather re-do some numbers and reflect this saving...and some have a problem ..waiting a bit longer for some better numbers???Why??

http://ringoffirenews.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/noront-route-to-project/

Noront CEO Wes Hanson said the north-south access road proposed by Cliffs would provide his company with a shorter, cheaper route out of the remote Ring of Fire mineral zone.

He said Noront could reduce its development costs and increase return on its nickel-copper-platinum group prospect by collaborating on the north-south route with Cliffs and the Ontario government, which indicated its support for the Cliffs proposal in a linked May 9 announcement.

Noront pulled back its feasibility study, which it had hoped to have finalized by now, to factor in costings for that north-south corridor proposal, he said. The revised scenario will also incorporate a shared airstrip and a shared accommodation complex that would be operated by an Aboriginal provider

New Message
Please login to post a reply