HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: The only thing--WES and his board of Directors is worried about is--

Let's try to keep a positive attitude. We know that "there's gold in them thar hills". That's for sure. The world needs the resources and Canada needs the work. It will eventually happen and we've been told over and over again that it won't be for a few years yet. It's a little early to be having a nervous breakdown. The good news is that if the stock drops again, WOW WHEE, what a buying opportunity. I'm just a handful of years away from retiring and I've got a lot of eggs in this basket. You guys scare me sometimes with lots of negative speculation. Isn't there some good points to be made about this investment. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Back to my original question a week or so ago, does anyone know how high nickel stocks went up in the hay day?

Yours, Tequila Rose

New Message
Please login to post a reply