HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM
Jun 06, 2012 11:21AM

The subject of FN investing in Noront has been brought up months ago if my memory serves me. Also of them being granted Noront shares.

To invest one has to have spare cash to do so. The local natives are constantly saying that they do not have enough to live off of so where are they to find spare cash to invest?
What they are further saying is = Give us cash for the privilege of working on 'Our' land.
Essentially, they expect to receive instead of give or invest. That is the major point of contention between natives and the rest of the country.

My view is that the whole reserve system should be abolished and what portion of land they are truly owners of they should be given or paid for and settle the issue once and forever. They should be as any other citizen of the country. No special or exceptional cases. Equality for all.

Speaking from my soap box, Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply