HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Province looking for First Nation input on Ring of Fire infrastructure

Hi BigD,

My expectation is for the first mine in the ROF ..2015. The link below from 2011 has an interesting comment below from Christine Kaszycki: "promised to balance needs if.....production...by 2015

"Christine Kaszycki is determined to work with First Nations to make sure no one is left out in the cold around the Ring of Fire.

Kaszycki, assistant deputy minister for the Ring of Fire Secretariat with the Ministry of Northern Development, Mines and Forestry (MNDMF), promised to balance the needs of industry and First Nations if a mine is in production by 2015."

http://www.wawataynews.ca/archive/all/2011/3/3/ring-fire-development-could-move-quickly-kaszycki_21165

Another point to be addressed in the 2011 link is this 45 million bucks for Northern Training partnership fund. In the link above it is mentioned:

It is a three-year $45 million project to train First Nations people to fill high paying jobs during development, construction and production of a mine

I googled info on this Northern Training partnership fund and got this site:

http://www.aboriginalaffairs.gov.on.ca/english/economy/ntpf.asp

When you go on the site the fund is no longer accepting applications. The 45 Million is spoken for.

For the hard earned 45 million in tax payers contributions...2400 people aboriginal and non aboriginal are being trained for jobs.

So, 2400 graduates at a cost to taxpayers of 45 million dollars will be looking for work in 2nd half of 2013 for high paying jobs during development and construction.

I am hopeful all parties will work together to move the ROF forward to get these 2,400 people employed and to show taxpayers that their 45 million was well spent.

New Message
Please login to post a reply