HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"If I could chose a moment to invest the tens of thousand of dollars I have put in Noront, it would certainly be NOW!"
Mostly Yes, But I have been of that mind set since the autumn of 2006. That means 'Now' for me was in Autumn of 2006, September 2007 and very much so in October of 2008.
Yes I am speaking mostly of the world economy and if anyone here wants to argue on the side that it has little or no effect on this particular stock than I am willing to debate the issue.

I invested in many stocks during the above NOW times and fairly deeply for me in Noront after the Eagle's hole 49 in 2009.
In each case I have been trumped by the world economy and last by the BofD at Noront regarding changes at the helm ( sir Richard out).

There are three very positive things about Noront for me;
1. The land hold, thus further potential.
2. The discoveries to date.
3. The inescapable truth that the Ring will be developed, be it sooner or later, hence the previous two categories will come to fruition.

The major negatives as I see them are;
1. Natives, yes their actions have been very negative imho.
2. Change of management and their actions as a result.
3. Lack of infrastructure. This one will resolve itself soon enough.
4. World economy, pervasive influence with no end in sight.

In conclusion, with each successive Now the opportunity is greater in my opinion ( caveat = We get bought out too soon ). Even the world economy is bound to turn around however I may not be patient or live long enough to wait that long.

I am of the opinion that the world economy in general has been one of the greatest downers on Noront's sp. It forced some investors to sell in a time of falling sp thus depressing sp even more.

Regarding Baosteel and their picking up the other 10% on the open market: Perhaps they expect a further sp depreciation based on their guessing that infrastructure effects will not kick in until later this year or 2013. I certainly did not expect this much depreciation and yet it hppened. They are more in the know then probably anyone here.

Ever hopefull and patient. Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply