HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Sep 28, 2012 09:32AM

I'm of similar mind Goldcar:
Not very long ago we were drilling and the results, often good, were negative for sp instead of positive. Yesterday Eagle Hill had a good news release but what is happening with their sp? Zilch if not a bit down today.

Per my previous post I think the world economy is the major hold back. The natives were and probably are next in line for holding us back. One could differ on who is first, second etc. but I guess our present BofD is next in line for serving more for themselves than the company and it's investors.

Note I do not harp much about infrastructure because it being a primary hold back now, soon is about to be a great positive.

No thanks to the lethargy from the Ontario government. They should have known and acted much earlier without any studies or consultants. Investment in infrastructure for the Ring is obvious to be baneficial.

Once we are producing we should be independent of any financing handouts and actually with Eagle's Nest we should have a healthy income. Then Sp will have to reflect the situation and disassociate itself from any attempts to dump on it.

Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply