HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: `bout a week ago i noticed one of my ROf`s doing great..PRB.Now i know why

And it`s got NOTHING to do with the ROF.Au contraire.They were up 40% at the time,they are now up 50%.I thought,well,for what ever strange reason,at least ONE of my investments in the richest mineral find in over a hundred years is doing much better.

It`s not because of the ROF,it`s INSPITE of the ROF.It was PRB`s diversity that`s making me feel better about it.The ROF,as usual,has nothing to do with PRB`s climb back to prosperity.

It would appear there`s less"troubles" and "historical" garbage dumps to worry about in the Chapleau area around Borden Lake.Thank god.

Blame McQuinty,(he sure hasn`t helped)blame the world market,etc,etc, all you want,but where`s there`s actual valuable mineral deposits(like the ROF) and no "troubles",people are mining and making money.

Just look at PRB.One could actually get out today if one so desired,without losing one`s shirt.Maybe even make a buck or two.Unlike every other ROF junior.

New Message
Please login to post a reply